Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Very Sleepy!!

Well I have to say that I have been very lucky this first 8 weeks of pregnancy and have felt pretty good...a little nauseous, but really pretty good. As long as I eat every two hours, I am feeling alright. However, I am SOOO tired all the time!! I have NO energy at the end of the day to do much of anything but lay on the sofa, watch tv, and doze in and out until it is time to go up to bed! Thankfully, Keith has been wonderful with this and has come home to see my lying in a ball on the sofa, only to make us dinner! What a great help that is :) I just can't stop feeling blessed and just so thankful for this miracle growing inside me! I swear my tummy is huge, but it's just bloat and my usual appetite problems! As I finish writing about how tired I am, I am going to go plop on the sofa until Keith gets home and then head to bed for the evening! We have one more appointment tomorrow with the OB nurse to talk about who knows what and get all kinds of good stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment