Sunday, March 15, 2015

Rounding out February!

February came and went just as quick as could be...thankfully, because if we had too many more snows I was going to looooose it! :)

just some snuggles with 2 of my favorite boys!

Reaggie getting some snugs with the pup

Reagan really wanted to learn cursive...and learn to write Bella's name rather than her own!

We had ANOTHER snow storm!  It just WOULD NOT stop!

this little boy didn't mind though...he loved every second of it and I swear he doesn't feel cold :)


This little girl had lots of fun as well!

Landon and I were able to meet Heath and her boys at Longwood one Monday before my dentist appointment.  Landon actually wanted to hold Ellis, sweet boys!


just some pre-playgroup selfies...just love my little man!

does this kid not have the BEST kissy lips?!?!  I could just smooch them all day!


So February rounded out with some subbing, some snow, play practice, and a momma's night out to see 50 Shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment