Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Excitement!

We had a very fun filled and BUSY Easter weekend! 

Saturday morning Landon had a soccer game and Reagan started with yet another cold, so she and I stayed home to get some things done for Easter dinner while the boys went to the game.  They came home for a quick lunch and then we were off to the Egg Hunt at the church we've started going to.  The kids were so excited, but again, it was soooo windy!!






We found Dean!



Landon was pumped for the "train ride!"


And we found Macy!

After the egg hunt, we came home to dye some Easter Eggs (while my raisin bread was baking, which had been rising while we were at the egg hunt...strategic planning was in place!).  I don't know why we dye eggs...they smell so bad and it's such a mess, BUT the kids had fun and I guess it's about the tradition of it.  It's something I'd be just fine passing over!





And this one lost tooth #5 on Saturday night!  We had pizza for dinner and after eating she said, "Mommy, I think it's time for this tooth to come out.  Come upstairs with me and I'll pull it out."  And that is exactly what she did!  The tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny coming the same night was VERY exciting!!

Happy Easter!!  Reagan was up early on Sunday beyond excited to wear her Easter garb :) ...and to check to see that the Easter Bunny had come!

She found her scooter first!

And Landon found Diesel!!  Yay!


The Easter Baskets were FOUND!


pretty girl!

my sweet babes!


Reagan and Macy at church...at 8:30 I might add...and we were on time...barely!

After church we came home to get ready for Easter dinner.  Sadly, Gran and Gramps did not make it because Gran fell on Saturday night.  She fell right on her face and needed a couple stitches around her eye and a night in the hospital.  We SOO missed you!!

We had my mom, John, Jamie, and the Minor family over!

The Johns :)

Chase, Reagan, and Landon ready for the egg hunt!  Reagan is holding the note from the Easter Bunny, which told them what color eggs they were to find on the hunt!  She wanted to be sure to have it in case either boy forgot what their colors were...always thinkin' she is!



Kate and I

Reagan with the pinks and purples

Chase found yellows and oranges

and this cutie found blues and greens!

These crazy kids!!

Ready for dessert after all that egg hunting!

Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop gave Reagan a potholder loom and R couldn't wait to get started on it.  She did great and made her first one for Miss Kate!

Monday was a beautiful day and the last day that Milburn was having their Easter festivities, so we took advantage and went!  The weather couldn't have been better!



no surprise that this boy spent lots of time with trucks in the sand!


Getting ready for another egg hunt...I think they were about "egg hunted out!"

Is Landon smiling and happy that Daddy is holding him or crying for Mommy in this picture?  Hmmm!?!?

a little hayride action!


Oh my gosh...this was hilarious and hard and I thought I was going to pee myself!  I was laughing sooo hard!

Who's going to win??

Reagan came in for the win!



Such a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment