Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015!

The day after Reagan's dance recital was Father's Day!  It was a great day and we were lucky to have Keith's dad and Gran and Gramps here with us that morning.  The kids couldn't wait to give out everyone's gifts and then we were off to Bob Evans for breakfast...us and everyone else celebrating their dad!




Daddy with all his babes!

...and now one with B looking!







quick morning workout!




Reagan made the cutest little gift at school, which I thought was so sweet because I know when I was teaching I never did anything for Father's Day since we weren't in school anymore...the poor daddies!  Reagan couldn't wait to give Daddy his gift, but there was a slight mix up with her picture and a picture of a little boy in her class whose name started with an R as well...so we had to wait until the new picture arrived to see the full cuteness, and that's just what it was!


Keith, his dad, and the kids went to the pool that afternoon while I got things going for dinner.  I have no idea how I lucked out with quiet time on Father's Day, but I'll take it :)  They came back just as my dad and J arrived for dinner.  We had the requested meal of the men...steak, italian potatoes, corn on the cob, and some rolls, followed by apple pie and ice cream for dessert.  It was pretty tasty and I think all the dads were satisfied!



Great day with our dads!  We've never spent Father's Day with Keith's dad and my dad, so that was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment