Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sickies and Extras!

Well, just as Reagan was getting over all her mess...she started again with a fever.  Poor girl!  Thankfully she bounced back quickly this time!

On Tuesday, November 3rd she was back at school and it was Family Book Fair Night!  Keith was going to be late, so I figured why not for some pizza and a couple books :)  Well while we were there I started not feeling so well...whatever Reagan had caught up with me!

Within a few hours I was feeling like a train wreck!!  My sweet man was right there to take care of me though ;)

By that Friday I was feeling a little more human, but Landon and I just waited in the car while Reagan was at dance.  He was having fun playing in the back!

...and snuggling with me waiting for Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment