Saturday, December 5, 2015

Visit with Santa!

On Monday Landon had school, but Reagan was still off, sooo we had a little date morning.  We started with a little donut date and then visiting our new Marshalls!  I love time with my big girl :)


We packed a lunch, picked up Landon, and headed to the mall to see Santa!  It has worked out great the last couple years to do this the Monday after Thanksgiving when R has off, because everyone else is back in school and there is no line, no waiting!

Reagan got all fancied for the event and did her own hair...I asked her if I could please do, but she insisted.  I choose my battles :)

Santa was so sweet!




Reagan sharing her list with Santa...an American Girl Bitty Baby and an Easy Bake Oven...

...and Landon sharing his list...monster trucks and Legos!

I mean...he is a cute kid


No comments:

Post a Comment