Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wrapping up April

"Belle" having storytime with Maddie

I'd say she liked it :)

She works out!

I love this picture because a) the chubby arm and b)that.smile!!!

little thumb sucker

She is just the sweetest, happiest baby!

STYLIN' for school!

...totally Landon!

my three

Such a big girl waiting to pick up Landon at preschool

my girl and I...both sportin' lovely hair, but we don't care!

We sent this to Daddy one night that he was working way late...big kids were already in bed and it was just about this ones night night time!

The last Saturday in April Keith was doing some planting and mulching...Landon and Liam were excellent helpers...and out of their momma's hair!

The Stringers came over for dinner that night and the big sisters just had to get their hands on the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment