Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Week 2 in July!

The 2nd week of July looked a little like all of this...
 
rolling girl!
 
...but doesn't really LIKE it at all!

Reagan was stylin' my oh so pretty "after wedding" hair


My little artist!  She was signing up for a painting class later in the week with some friends from school, but really liked this painting that was being done another day...SOOO she looked at it on the iPad and then created it.  She added the banana for a little something healthy :)

somebody started drinking water from a sippy cup!


We went to the library that week and clearly someone just couldn't hang through the excitement!

Thursday morning as painting camp day!  She was so excited :)

I don't even know what Landy and I made, but typical him licking the beater...don't know where he learned such things!

Doing more and more sitting up all by herself!


This!!  Oh how I love this baby!!
 
Starting to love to read...yay!

a lovely shot...what a crazy day that was, BUT Keith and I actually went out on a date that night!!  Yahoo!  No pictures to prove it, but it was so fun and we met up with some friends at Sullivan's!

doing a LITTLE bit of summer work...

Look at this big girl playing with a baby doll!

my crazy crew!


This Saturday I took Landon and Reagan to the Delaware City Days parade...we have never been, I had no idea where the parade was, no idea where to park...I knew nothing, so we just "winged" it.  We couldn't have gotten a better parking spot and our spot was in the shade...it was such a cute parade and the kids left with more candy than they get on Halloween! (It was all peanut free too...I loved that!)



These older men were so good, but MAN was it HOT out!!


 
After the parade we ran by the mall to grab some Panera for lunch and then we were off to Brady's birthday party!  He had all kinds of fun things set up outside to play with and had a balloon man come...the kids loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment