Monday, December 31, 2018

September!

Oh September!  You are one of my favorites :)



Celebrating Colleen's 40th with a crab feast!!







My Colleens and I :)




Out with my sweet Heath for some retail and food therapy!




Happy FIRST DAY of School!!


Ready to take on 2nd and 4th grade!

Reagan is sooo excited for her teacher!  She was one of her coaches for Girls on the Run and loved her :)  PRAISE!!

Landon is pumped for his teacher too, a BOY teacher!!





It was a first day for momma too...Meet the Teacher day!  I got a job at the kid's old school, St. Anne's, working as an associate teacher in 2nd grade party time :)  I just love it!


bus stop selfie







Have a great day my loves!










the girls had a little play time in between Keith dropping Maddie off and me getting home from school :)


Colleen's FULL load heading to Wendy's for a nutritious pre-soccer practice dinner!

Momma's FIRST day and look at this sweetness!

Outside of Maddie's room :)

Maddie's first day happened to be my first day too, so I wasn't able to take her to school.  I cried lots of tears over this one, but Daddy sent me lots of pictures and thankfully I was able to pick her up!



She didn't love Daddy leaving her the first day...she didn't know what the heck was going on, but she made it and has some very sweet teachers!

On our way home after our first days!





Reading "Five Little Pumpkins" to us...it's amazing how she can memorize a book!


End of the first week of school treat with my bigs!

This girl got some kind of bite on her ankle and it wasn't the prettiest thing I ever saw, so we had a quick urgent care trip to make sure all was ok.  She got a lollipop out of it and was a happy camper.

Curls for picture day!


Pulled that tooth out RIGHT before her pics at school the day before :)

a picture from the teachers, love seeing a smile at school!

Thank YOU to grandparents!!  On Wednesdays I work until 1:30, so between my mom and John and my dad they alternate weeks and pick up Maddie for me.  I am SOOO thankful for their help and I'm pretty sure they love the time with Maddie too!



One last visit from the ice cream man for the summer!

One week into school and she already had a cold and I had to get a sub

poor sugar!



Landon is on a travel soccer team this year, which is a much different schedule than we are used to.  He has practice on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and games on Saturday or Sunday.  It's awesome though and the boy LOVES soccer!  LOVE watching him do what he loves...even when it's so stinkin' hot and bees are swarming around us! ;)


Bridging Ceremony for Reagan!


No longer a brownie, official an JUNIOR!!  That green looks good on your RMK!


Some Maddie creations!





Park Day with Momma!










My sweet Landon man is taking piano lessons at school this year and he says he doesn't like it, but I really think he does!



LOVING the little carts at Lidl!


We went to the farm that Nana's boss owns on Saturday.  It was fun, but PACKED!!






Not wanting to leave

SLEEEEEPY girl!

 

Then we went to dinner at Nana and Grandpa's that night


Pumpkin painting fun!!


Reagan icing a cake, yummmmm!

Maddie approved of the icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment