Sunday, December 21, 2008

CONGRATS TO ELLE AND BJ!!


WELCOME CONNOR FRANCIS JOHNSON!!!

On Wednesday, December 17th at 2:37pm Elle gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy!!! Even though I was convinced he would be born on my birthday, I will forgive him as his pictures have already melted my heart! :)

I am so excited for Elle and BJ because they are going to be such WONDERFUL parents, but little Connor man is also a VERY lucky guy to have such great parents!

Poor BJ...I kept texting him once I found out they were going to induce Ellen, to get an update and it's not like he was busy at all helping his wife through the birthing process! It was so great to hear news though from Elle and hear that everyone was doing great!! :)

Now a trip to the CO state is in the works to go and meet this little, precious angel! CONGRATS ELLE AND BJ....we love you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment