Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Week

I just don't know why the weekends have to go by so quickly?!  Don't you think we would be so much more productive if we had a 4 day workweek and a 3 day weekend!?!  I would be ALL for that!  Anyway...another week has passed with our little miss...time just seems to be flying by...

cup, baby, and a Halloween bowl that she loved...doesn't get much better than that huh?!  Oh and of course her shades, she is obsessed!

Reagan is TOTALLY into stickers right now.  She started this a few weeks ago when she opened a little book I have from Hallmark that you write birthdays in and then keep cards in the back pockets.  I had a few "gold crown seals" in the pockets, so she put them on the back page and loved it.  It is now covered with gold crown seals, old address labels, and the cool stickers she got in her goodie bag from Cal's party today!  :) 

She is also a VERY good dancer these days.  ha!  I downloaded a few new songs last weekend and we have been dancing to them every night!  We both love Stuck on You by Sugarland...she squats up and down to the music, it's pretty cute. 

This is more for my memory than anything, but Reagan loves to say "pee-pee."  I know, I know...however, she knows right where we go to go to the bathroom.  Last weekend she kept saying it, so Margaret, our neighbor, put Reags on the potty to see if she would go.  She didn't, THANK GOODNESS!  I am not ready for that, I think I would have cried!  ha!  Today Keith put her on again, no pee-pee, but a good try.  Don't worry, we will not be making a game of this.  It's just kind of cute right now.

She will REALLY love me one day for this one! ;)

Yesterday was "Steph run around Raleigh" day...I think I was everywhere.  I had errands to run and needed to find a dress to wear for a wedding this weekend.  What do you think?  I got some gold shoes to go with it...I thought it was pretty fun!!?  Am I off?  I just don't feel stylish at all anymore, so with my luck this is just plain ugly! :)

grabbing a bite to eat Saturday night!


Today we just hung out, decorated for FALL (YEAH!!), and went to Cal's birthday party!  Oh my gosh, it was too cute.  His Momma outdid herself :)  They had a little bouncy house and Reagan had too much fun in it.  The whole theme was football...so cute for a sweet little boy!  Sadly, the only picture I took was on our way out because Reagan just LOVED her little goodie bag.  :)

She did have in a precious navy blue bow, but that was long gone at this point!

Playing with her new pink play-doh!


Now it's time to get ready for another week!  My mom and John are heading down on Wednesday, so that will be a nice "something to look forward to!" 

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Momma! I LOVE the dress and the gold shoes to go with it, you are SO FUN! And for the record I think you are the most stylish, cutest momma I know :) :) I think the dress is awesome and you will look great and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! Looks like a good week - how do the weekends really go that fast?? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!

    Love the rest of the post too, but that's the only part you asked about. ;-) Can't wait to see you all again. I can't believe how much Reags just keeps growing! Love ya much, Klein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO SO much for coming all this way for Cal's party!!! I loved seeing you and sweet little Reagan too! I am so glad you made the trip--thank you!!! (PS-- Cal is OBSESSED with the tool box! he carries it around with him everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete