Sunday, September 5, 2010

15 Months!

Reagan is 15 months old today!  How did that happen already?  She is just so big and doing so much, she is just a big girl now!


Reags is really starting to talk a lot now...little words here and there.  I know I am going to miss some, but off the top of my head she says:  home, Bay (Bailey), mom, dad, cool, ch (cheese), Elm (Elmo), cha (chalk), wa (water), wa (walk), abba (Yo Gabba Gabba), lai-lin (Kai-Lan), blue, wa-woah (hello), no-no, hot, up, and plenty more I'm sure!!

She LOVES to draw with chalk on the driveway!  It's pretty cute, but such a mess.  I just suck it up and let her do it...she's a kid, but it gets on the floors when she comes in, all over her clothes...I'm not a "mess" kinda person, if you didn't know! ;)  (Ellen...I'm sure you are laughing at me...you are the fun one!)


What else...Reagan still LOVES her necklaces and any "pretty" she can get her hand on!  Oh...she LOVES to help me put my make up on in the mornings.  She sits in the sink and watches me in the mirror...she reaches in my make-up bag and gets out a brush or, my personal favorite, my eyelash curler, and tries her best to use them...it's hilarious!


Reaggie is doing a great job following directions and listens really well, for now! :)  In our bathroom if there is something on the floor, it goes in our hamper.  It's a basket with a lid and she loves to take the lid off and put whatever in there.  Today it was my slippers and then the drier sheet from a load of laundry...I asked her to put it in the trash, but it made it's way to the hamper instead.  Such a good helper.

Oh and did I mention that she loves to "mix?!"  She loves to play with a bowl and wooden spoon and "mix, mix, mix."  Yes, she gets it honest!  She loves to help me bake and if it makes her happy, I guess I can make a batch of chocolate chip cookies or some brownies...only because Reags likes to stir, not at all because I need to eat those! :)


We just can't get over our Reagan!  We just love her to pieces and are amazed at how big she is and how much she is picking up on and learning :)  These teenage months are a piece of cake...I guess it's the teenage years that are the hard ones!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe! i am still laughing about you and the chalk :) you know you love the mess!! ha! c and i were playing with markers this weekend (we color on boxes while momma unpacks) and he got some on his leg and i laughed and said it's okay to get messy, momma doesn't mind stuff like that!! its the "dancing in the dog water" he has started that isn't my favorite mess!!

    she is so sweet and so big, love her! oh and c-boogie loves to mix things too. they are too sweet! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete