Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week in Review

What a week!!  We are all adjusting to having to be out the door in the morning, dressed and ready to go, and have a full time working momma.  I know so many people do it, with more than one child too, and I give them LOTS of credit!!  We are figuring out our routine though and everyday is getting a little easier in that department.  The best part of my day though is seeing how excited sweet Reagan is to see her momma at the end of the day. :)


Driving the "Fire Truck" at the grocery store...she loves these fun carts!

Tuesday was the first day with kids at school.  Since I don't have a classroom of kids, which is just so weird to get used to, I, along with several others, was pulled to work with the kindergarteners.  They are just so cute and so sweet, but oh my, I am not cut out to ever be a kindergarten teacher I don't think!  I work with them for about 1/2 the day and then worry about doing my job.  Basically I am totally a teacher support this year with their math lessons.  I can do whatever for them to help make their life easier when it comes to their math lessons.  I am figuring things out better and better everyday...

First Day of School
August 25, 2010



Reagan really loves her kitty cat lunch box!

Reagan continues to do great with Miss Wendy.  The hardest part is that when I drop her off now she knows that means I am leaving her, so it pulls my heartstrings in 12,000 directions when I walk out and she is crying!  Ugghh!  Wendy says that it is about a minute though and she is fine...sooo hopefully that will begin improving soon.  That is the HARDEST part of my day!!

Overall things are going well...it is just a HUGE adjustment going from being a stay at home mommy to a full time working momma.  I just want to spend as much time with Reagan as I can and get home to her as quickly as possible.

We had a nice weekend...Friday night I went out with a bunch of friends from New Hope to celebrate my friend Sandy's new job much closer to her house.  It is always SO great to see everyone and even though I haven't taught there in three years, it feels like I never left!  (no picture though because my camera battery has been being weird, I don't know what the deal is, but it's driving me crazy!!)  On Saturday morning I took Reags to the park...she loves to swing!  Before we left, I said, "Reagan, do you want to go to the park and swing?"  She got all excited and moved her hips back and forth like a swing...haha!  We stayed there for awhile and then headed to the grocery store...she is very "helpful!" :)  We just hung out the rest of the afternoon and made a family trip to Wal-mart and then had some Andy's for dinner...yumm-o!!  Today we just played outside, visited the Mills, went on a nice walk, and played some more.  Overall, a very fun weekend!

snuggling with sweet Morgan

This little lady is LOVING her shades these days!




Please note all the her "pretties" around her neck!!



We are about to start week three and next weekend is Labor Day...yahoo for three day weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment