Thursday, August 5, 2010

Visitors!

This past weekend my dad and sister came down from Pennsylvania for a visit! We had SO much fun! To say Reagan loved having her Grandpa and Aunt J.J. here is an understatement.

We had some yummy bar-b-que on Friday night, relaxed on Saturday and then did a little shopping and went out to dinner, Sunday my dad and Keith played golf, Reags, Jamie, and I went to a donut shop and to the park, had a yummy dinner, Monday we shopped!!, and Tuesday they left...it went by so quickly!

watching a show with Grandpa

super model :)

J at the park!

Reagan was SO sweet on our walk, she would stop and give Aunt J every leaf she found on the path...J had quite the collection!

Loving the mulch



Keith getting a free golf lesson after their outing!  (doesn't our grass look lovely...we need rain and cooler temps please!)


The SWEETEST thing to me is how much Reagan just LOVES Jamie! It melts my heart...each night before Reagan goes to bed she loves to snuggle her blankie and lay on your shoulder (love it!) Well when I took her downstairs to say good night she was "eh eh-ing" to Jamie reaching her blankie out. I laid her blankie on J's shoulder and held Reagan on her chest. I don't know who loved that more, J or Reagan?! :)


Thank you Dad and J for a great visit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment