Monday, August 16, 2010

Tomorrow...

It's here, time for the first day of school tomorrow...well the first teacher workday anyway.  I can't believe it's here!!  I have gone in long spurts of tears today and also spurts of "you will be fine."

Reagan and I went to Miss Wendy's house today to drop off diapers, wipes, sippy cups, binkies...all that fun stuff!  I, of course, started crying just talking with her.  I think it's just going to take me a little bit of time to adjust to the idea of not being with Reagan all day, every day.

I know Reagan is in very good hands and she will have so much fun playing!  She has a new kitty cat lunch box that she picked out and, of course, a new "first day of school" outfit.  More to come on pictures of her first day, but for now, the mental preperation continues!

We are having a great day together today and I am just soaking up every laugh, snuggle, and kiss I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment