Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dressing Up


Well I know that I have mentioned before that Reagan likes to play with necklaces, bracelets, hair bows, hats, and anything else she can "dress up" with!  One of the funniest things she does is when I'm folding laundry, she will find my underwear and put her head through them and have them around her neck....save the dirty jokes, she's 14 months old and it's cute! :)  ha!! 

Yesterday she gave me EVERY little hairbow out of her basket!!


Recently, she has also enjoyed putting on my shirts!  Of course my short sleeved, short shirts are long sleeved dresses on her, but she thinks she is pretty hot to trot! :) 

Can you tell she is watching Nick Jr. on TV?!

2 comments:

  1. Precious!! Treasure all of these fun times!! She is getting so big. I hate I did not get over there this summer.
    Love,
    Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously...i am dying that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! look at all those bows - she is too much of a ham for me to handle :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete