Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Keith's birthday and we had such a great day!!  Reags went with me to a quick doctor's appointment and then we were off to see Daddy at work and take hime to lunch.  A few weeks ago I got a Groupon email about this German restaurant in Cary, hello, PERFECT!!  So we surprised Keith with a delicious, authentic German lunch...he LOVED it!! 

(Don't ask me what this is...I forget, something that starts with an "R")

Little ham "cleaning" the table!

Little angel, thank you binky and book!

Don't ask me HOW this happened!? :)

When Reagan woke up from her afternoon nap she decided that, again, she wanted to play with her hairbows.  Oh my word!  Cracked me up!  She kept giving me more to put in her hair, she looks pretty cute if you ask me!


When Daddy got home we had his choice dinner, romantic with lit candles and Wonder Pets on Nick Jr. as our background music...it was lovely! :)
I don't know why Keith and Reags both have pictures sticking their tongues out at me!

Reagan LOVED helping Keith open his gifts!  She took each gift to him and unwrapped it for him.  Keith kept saying, "Christmas is going to be SO fun this year!"

Our little family, minus Bailey!

We finished the day with a little Banana Pudding Pie after little miss went to bed!  Delicious :)

Happy Birthday Keith!!  We LOVE You and hope you had a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment