Friday, July 16, 2010

Miss Personality!

Miss Personality herself continues to crack us up!!  Reagan has discovered that her little tush fits perfectly in on of the cabinets and it is a really cool spot to sit...ha!  Of course she was trying to get out right as I took her picture! :)


I can't believe I never posted these pictures!  A couple weeks ago, after Reagan's nap, she opened her armoire and pulled out all of her hairbows and decided she wanted me to put about four in her hair...

Then she decided she wanted to put on her favorite butterfly pj's!

Finally, the hairbows weren't fun anymore, BUT all of her socks and her crochet headbands were!

That night for dinner I made sloppy joes and Reagan thought they were delich!  As you can tell she didn't want to waste a morsel!


No comments:

Post a Comment