Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nice Little Saturday

Well our Saturday was really not anything too exciting, but I thought it was fun!  Keith played golf in the morning, so Reags and I hung out, went to the grocery store and the dry cleaner, you know, did fun stuff!  ha! :)

When she woke up from her nap we all, yes even Keith, went to the mall.  We needed to exchange some NC State Rainbows I got Keith for Father's Day and just "shop" around.  We don't do this often at all, so it was fun having all of us there together.  Keith even got to enjoy a free mini massage from one of the little kiosks!  We decided to stay for dinner and had a delicious dinner of Chic-Fil-A and then got ice cream cones from Dairy Queen.  Now, I have never taken Reagan out to eat and not given her something that I brought from home as her "main dinner" and then let her snack on whatever.  She GOBBLED down chicken nuggets and loved her some french fries...she even liked our ICE CREAM!!  Yeah!!  I have been a little "concerned" that the girl doesn't like sweets, but she sure did love some soft serve ice cream last night.  (I think it probably feels pretty good on her teeth coming in too!)



After Reags went to bed Keith and I got a movie on demand, She's Out of My League, it was so cute!  Funny, but cute at the same time! 

Oh and this is something from Sunday, but I had to include...we went to church this morning and we took Reagan to the nursery.  I have never left her like that and she did great!!  I shed a tear, but knew she was in good hands.  I just need to grasp this whole concept that she will grow up...ha! 

This afternoon Reagan played in her water table on the deck and her shorts got soaked, so they were just lying on the floor.  She picked them up and put them on her head and started dancing around!  She cracks us up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment