Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gone Phishing


Last Thursday night Keith and I went to a Phish show. I have to admit it was something I never thought I would do, nor enjoy. However, I have to say it was a lot of fun!

Our friends Andrew and Jessica had found a couple tickets for us at a price too good to pass up, so we decided we would go. (Keith is a HUGE Phish fan...me, not so much!) However, the day of the show an email went around work for Keith about two box seats and a VIP parking pass. Keith responded, but was second to do so. We got lucky though because the first guy to respond had a wife that was not so excited about going, so the tickets became ours!


We parked NO problem, walked into the VIP area (and let me tell you that is the way to go to a concert!!), had a drink, and just sat and talked! We went to our seats and I didn't even know there were "boxes" at this venue, but there were and it was wonderful!!

The hippie dancing was probably my favorite part...it was very different than any country concert I have been to, but still so fun. Everyone was just having a VERY good time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment