Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh Landon...

Landon, I love you more than you will ever know, but MY GOODNESS are you a mess!!  You are BUSY, sweet, smart, BUSY, hilarious, and precious!  Just a few pics of the big man over the last few days...

We went to Target one day last week while Reags was at school and I decided it was time to purchase the kid some "boy" cups.  The poor thing likes a "big kid" cup and was using princesses and pink cups...it was time for some cars and trucks :)

He put it right in the cupholder on his tray while he was having a snack


The boy spends a lot of his day pushing, banging, and riding around in this car :) 
(Again...pink...he also loves pushing Reagan's pink lawnmower around outside...haha!)

Cracks me up!

Sweetness

And this is how he gets out of the car...head first, did I mention he is ALL boy!?

Oh.my.word...this was HILARIOUS!!  He picked up the iPad yesterday and started dancing a little and then "ugh ugh ugh-ing" to me.  I thought maybe he wanted to dance?!  I turned on, what else but, "Call Me Maybe" and the grin on his face and the dance moves that followed were TOO FUNNY!!  Yesterday afternoon he kept walking around with the iPad and dancing, as long as music was playing he was a happy camper!

Yes I WUUUUV those kissy lips!!


Last night was pasta night for us...Landon is really into feeding himself and gets frustrated when someone else is "helping" him.  SOO I finally said "screw it" and let him do it himself, well, what a MESS!  OH MY GOSH...he was COVERED in spaghetti sauce.  He was happy doing it though, so whatever works!

Needless to say this messy man got right into the bathtub after dinner :) And sadly, even after using about a whole bottle of Shout, I don't think all of the stains will ever come out of that shirt!

2 comments:

  1. welcome.to.my.world! Clothes are NEVER clean looking...sigh. Good thing they are so cute, because they are BUSY MESSES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam loves to put his cup in the cup holder too! Only problem is about 30 seconds later he looks at it and bats it too the floor. These boys I tell ya! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete