Monday, September 23, 2013

Catch Up Time!

Holy!  Am I behind or what?!  SOOO things are going well...the best news is that they should FINALLY start digging the hole for our house at the end of this week or Monday of next...we're so excited!!

Let's see...Reagan had soccer last Saturday.  Heath and I were on a yard sale mission all morning, so Mike picked up J and Keith took both kids to soccer practice :)  We all hung out together the rest of the day!


Tackling Uncle Mike and Reagan sporting her hair do from the day before...Daddy just didn't know how to "do" her hair or brush it apparently :)



Monday while Sissy was at school, this boy and I had fun playing in the basement!  It was a rainy, yucky day...




This boy just LOVES his cars!  A couple weekends ago I got him a whole huge zip lock baggie of cars for about $1 at a yard sale and let me tell you, that's the best $1 I've spent in awhile :)  He LOVES his cars!  I just love watching him play with them and line them up...precious man!



Monday night was a BIG night around here BECAUSE Landon man went pee-pee on the potty that night!!!!!  He has been wanting to sit for a long time, but that night was the first time it actually came out!  We were SOO proud of our big man and he got 2 M&Ms (Emmie-Emmies as he refers to them)!

Tuesday we went to Middletown for Landon's 2 year well check...he did great and only had to get one shot.  Not one tear was shed, which I was surprised by, but he did great!  Our big man is 37 pounds and measures 3 feet 3 inches!  SO thankful for a healthy boy!  We ventured over to our new neighborhood, to Kohls, and of course, a trip to Chick fil A!

Wednesday was still a rough day at school for the little man...my heart just hurt.  I talked to his teacher after school and literally thought that was his last day, it just wasn't going to work...after a couple emails though, by Friday he did SOOO much better.  We decided he could get M&M's for good behavior and he had his binky in his backpack.  We also said good bye from the front doors, rather than the classroom door.  An hour after drop off I got a phone call and my heart sank because I knew it was his teacher, but do you know what she said to me, "OH MY GOSH STEPHANIE, He's doing GREAT!!"  I started to cry.  Literally.  She said he was a little sad, but was doing so well...he had his binky, but was doing much better.  I was SO proud of my big man!  All the teachers gave me thumbs up as I went to pick up the kids that day...it was pretty hilarious actually because I clearly have the child that all the teachers know about and HEAR screaming ;)  SOOO hoping Wednesday is another good day!

Last Thursday the kiddos and I went to a new park and they just loved it!  There was a rock wall and everything!  We ran and ran and ran...gotta get all the energy out of these crazy kiddos!  That afternoon Keith and I had a house meeting with our FINAL plans...it was pretty exciting to see it all and confirm everything was right!  Now we just want them to DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We were able to sneak out to dinner afterwards too, since Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop were taking the kiddos to Daddy's Kitchen, and we went to the coolest old house, turned restaurant.  Loved it!  We sat outside and actually had a date :)

Saturday was another big soccer day...guess who scored their FIRST GOAL?!?!?!  Yay Reagan!!!  We are so proud of our soccer girl...she has learned so much and is gaining much more confidence on the field!




Reagan was invited to her first birthday party since moving up here and it was on Sunday.  I have to admit, I was nervous to go, but she was so excited.  It actually was fun and I saw a lot of moms from preschool, so it was fun to chat and hang out with "friends" :)  Reagan had a blast and even after being there three hours, she still wasn't ready to go!


Posing before school today...the weather feels like fall and we are LOVING it!


Landy wanted in on the picture too...he was saying "cheese" just with a mouth full of cinnamon bread :)


We went to the "new park" again today...he is just the sweetest boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment