Tuesday, July 8, 2014

5 Year Old Check-Up!

The Saturday after we picked up Reaggie, she got to start her day with her 5 year physical!  We talked a LOT about shots and that she'd probably need atleast one, but it only hurts for a second like her ears when they got pierced,  AND she didn't even need any shots!!  YAY!


This crazy girl's stats:
Weight: 48 pounds
Height: 3 feet 9 inches



I left her appointment just feeling so thankful for a healthy, beautiful little girl!

That afternoon I got my hair did :) and then ran a few errands.  I had a return at Gymboree, which is just next to the Disney Store, so I popped in to see if by chance they had any Frozen goodies and don't you know they had THREE Anna dresses left and one was in R's size, so I grabbed it and was SO excited to give it to her!

she wore it the rest of the day Saturday...

...and all day Sunday :) ...even to the neighbor's house for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment