Monday, July 28, 2014

VBS Week!

The week of July 14 was VBS week and Reagan was SO excited!  She couldn't wait to see all her friends from school.  As we were pulling in on Monday morning, Landon started fussing a little.  I reminded him that he would not be staying, there was nothing to cry about.  We dropped off Reagan and were on our way to run a couple errands...then he coughed...then he threw up EVERYWHERE!!  ...and then did it again, and again, and again!!  Needless to say the little man didn't have quite enough breakfast and that orange juice must not have liked being the only thing in his belly.  SOOOO we drove to my mom's, even though they were at the beach, because I had to clean this kid up!  After he threw up the 3rd time, I think, we were on a back road and I put him on my lap to sit with me to drive the rest of the way.  The poor thing was just covered!  I dumped him in the bath, washed his clothes, got him a snack, and scubbed the van...it was a good time! :)  I was thankful that he started feeling better in no time!

getting cleaned up!

someone likes to take selfies!

On our way to VBS on Tuesday...this guy loves to hold Mommy's hand in the car.  It's sweet as can be, I just love it, but man does it hurt my arm!

Thursday we stopped for a special donut treat...it was pretty stinkin' tastey!


After VBS on Thursday, Anna came over to play and the girls had so much fun!!


Then we picked up Amy and Brady and the 6 of us headed to dinner!


After dinner, I dropped Reagan off at Amy's for her very FIRST SLEEPOVER!!  I can't get over it...they girls had so much fun!

Brave Miss Amy!! :)

Friday morning Landon had fun playing in Grandpa's mulch pile before we picked up Reags!

Singing away!!


When I picked up Reagan on Friday she, 1) wasn't nearly as excited to see me as I was to see her and hear about her sleepover and 2) had a light rash on her chest, which panics me because of her allergies!  She was acting fine though, so didn't think too much about it...

Saturday morning she had her friend, Cora's, birthday party and the rash was now on her arms, legs, and face.  I "figured out" on Saturday morning that that was where she had put make up all over herself while playing with Anna on Thursday, so it was probably just sensitivity from that.  

...she had a low grade fever all weekend and eventually the rash went away, but then Landon got it with a 101* fever, and then Brady, and now Anna...turns out it is some type of viral thing.  Landon and Reagan weren't slowed down by it, THANKFULLY!  Just a weird thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment