Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Catch Up Time!

My phone is driving me crazy...for some reason I can't get pictures off of it like I used to...SOOO I have resorted to taking pictures of my pictures :)
Landon loves doing "cafts" AKA crafts!  He was very busy one morning!

On Friday the 3rd we went to Filasky's, a little farm close to us, to get hay bales and corn stalks.  Landon LOVES going and riding the tractors there!



Once we got home the boys had to go for a quick spin together!

Friday afternoon was Reagan's All School Picnic...she was so excited!  It was so much fun!

That night Heath and I went to another live taping at QVC...we always have the best time there!

Soccer Saturday morning...Reagan was being the "assistant coach" for Landon's team!


On Wednesday the 8th Keith and I had the Easter Seals Annual Dinner, which of course I took no pictures of US, but Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop provided me with pictures from their day with the kiddos!


We got home late on Wednesday night after the dinner...bright and early Thursday morning was "The Blessing of the Animals" at Reagan's school.  They've talked so much about this and telling parents they can bring in their pets.  Reagan was so excited to have Bailey come to school!  WELL...on my way to school, to get the dog blessed, a frieckin' deer ran RIGHT into my van.  This thing came out of NO WHERE!!  I didn't even know what hit me/what I had hit until I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a deer flailing in the road.  It was no fun, but I was so thankful my van, Bailey, and I were ok.  Seriously...that deer was not a blessing to my day!

Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop brought some new jammies for little miss...there were even matching jams for her baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment