Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reagan Lost Her FIRST Tooth!!!

Saturday, October 11 was a big day around here!!  Reagan lost her very FIRST tooth!!  Her grown up tooth has been growing behind her baby tooth for quite awhile and the dentist assured us that baby tooth would come out soon, but a little girl I know was getting frustrated and was READY for it to come out.  My dad, Diane, and Jamie were coming over for dinner that Saturday and I had told Reagan that Grandpa was a great tooth puller, so she decided she wanted him to pull it for her.  Grandpa had to do a little extra wiggling, but he got it and Reagan couldn't have been more brave!




It's OUT!

Working on her letter to the tooth fairy!!

Hard to even tell with her other tooth there, but where the red hole is is where that sweet baby tooth was!

I was telling Reagan I remember just when I realized she even HAD a tooth!  It was Christmas of 2009, so she was just 6 months old, and we were on our way to visit my Grandpa on Christmas Eve.  I looked in Reagan's mouth and BOOM there were two little bottom toofers just barely poking through.

The tooth fairy came that night and left Reagan $5 and a special glittery note!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Reagan looks incredibly cute in those photos. She looks really excited for her meeting with the tooth fairy. Hahaha! I'm so happy to hear that she loves the tradition. Thanks for sharing that, Steph! All the best to the whole family! :)

    Elfrieda Sevigny @ Simmonds Dental Center

    ReplyDelete