Monday, December 8, 2014

Thankful Tree

We did our Thankful Tree again this year for the month of November and this year Landon chimed in on what he was thankful for...oh man, it was pretty hilarious!  Although they are funny, both kids did get the concept of what they were thankful for and we tried to explain, throughout the month and always, just how blessed we are!


November 1 - R- I am thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Landon, and Bailey.
                       L - I am thankful for my trucks.
November 2 - R - I am thankful that I spent time with my Daddy today!
                       L - I am thankful for having a cupcake today!
November 3 - R - I am thankful that I spent time with my family.
                       L - I am thankful for candy.
November 4 - R - I am thankful that we have enough money for me to go to St. Anne's.
                       L - I am thankful for Mommy, Daddy, and Reagan.
November 5 - R - I am thankful for my cousins.
                       L - I am thankful for my family.
November 6 - R - I am thankful for our food.
                       L - I am thankful for Miss Heidi!
November 7 - R - I am thankful for Bailey.
                       L - I am thankful for my motorcycle.
November 8 - R - I am thankful for getting Rockettes tickets.
                       L - I am thankful for cereal.
November 9 - R - I am thankful that Mommy and I had a fun weekend together.
                       L - I am thankful for my trophy.
November 10 - R - I am thankful for the earth.
                         L - I am thankful for fires.
November 11 - R - I am thankful for my friends.
                         L - I am thankful for my rescue truck and that the lights turn on.
November 12 - R - I am thankful for puzzles.
                         L - I am thankful for my dump truck, pick up truck, and iPad.
November 13 - R - I am thankful for the house we live in.
                         L - I am thankful for my life and iPad.
November 14 - R - I am thankful for Landon.
                         L - I am thankful for going to breakfast with Mommy and eating her french toast.
November 15 - R - I am thankful for our house.
                         L - I am thankful for Handy Manny shows.
November 16 - R - I am thankful that I have friends.
                         L - I am thankful for shows.
November 17 - R - I am thankful for spanish with Senora Consalas.
                         L - I am thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Reagan, and Paw Patrol.
November 18 - R - I am thankful for our Thanksgiving Indians that we made.
                         L - I am thankful for my cars.
November 19 - R - I am thankful for my brother.
                         L - I am thankful for Daddy and trucks.
November 20 - R - I am thankful for my teachers.
                         L - I am thankful for Mommy and cookies.
November 21 - R - I am thankful I could be in the parade.
                         L - I am thankful for Daddy.
November 22 - R - I am thankful for my school.
                         L - I am thankful for Mommy.
November 23 - R - I am thankful for Landon.
                         L - I am thankful for Reagan.
November 24 - R - I am thankful for Miss Jessie, my dance teacher.
                         L - I am thankful for my family and the deck.
November 25 - R - I am thankful for Daddy.
                         L - I am thankful for my family and Handy Manny.

No comments:

Post a Comment