Monday, October 26, 2015

Landon-Man!

Just a couple cute ones of my big boy!  I keep thinking that he'll be in KINDERGARTEN next year at this time...it just doesn't seem possible!!


working on his homework one day, he LOVES doing it!  Hopefully that doesn't change!


Landon wanted me to bring B with me to pick him up like we have done for Reagan, he was so excited to have his doggy in the car!


...and right after this pic he told Bailey to get down because he was hurting him!  Ha!


This picture cracks me up...2 peas in a pod!  I had a board meeting this Thursday morning, so I had met Keith in Wilmington to get Landon, who was still in pjs, hair not brushed, and I'm pretty sure teeth weren't brushed either.  Landon and I ran a couple errands and then I was to have a sewing class for an embroidery machine that my mom and John got me.  They wound up meeting us there only to find out our machine had some technical issues and needed to be sent in for repairs.  SOOO we went to Panera for lunch and these two had themselves a good time playing on the iPad....I think we were there for well over an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment