Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!

Little miss found her thumb and I just had to document :)  It's about the most precious thing!

Landon got to meet Liam's baby sister, Emi...and hold her!

This girl.  I just love her.  I can't even believe she is almost finished with FIRST GRADE already.  She's going into 2nd grade...I TAUGHT 2nd grade and some of my precious 2nd graders just went to junior prom!


Maddie was snoozing and surprisingly Landon managed to get up on my shoulders!

The birthday boy arrived and Maddie needed some Uncle Mike snugs!

Our VERY failed selfie attempt

We had Uncle Mike's requested dinner and then of course had to sing Happy Birthday!

Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop snuggles

Keith was going to be super late that night, so it was nice to have lots of extra hands around!

No comments:

Post a Comment