Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter Weekend Fun!

Easter weekend fun started on Friday with the arrival of the crew from NY!  Kristin, Tom, Heinz, Alex, Lyndsey, and Olivia all came down to visit for the weekend.

Looking at those doggie friends while Mommy actually did her hair and make-up ;)

Walked into this Friday morning...LOVE seeing my big girl enjoy reading on her own!!

Landon was showing me Madalyn's strong muscles

We took a family trip to the grocery store, I don't know WHY I ever let Keith convince me that is a good idea!!!  ESPECIALLY when he went and got a haircut with the baby while I roamed the grocery store with two older "helpers."

The cousins arrived and it didn't take long for them to want to dye some eggs





Saturday morning the "Kepplingers" went for a run...I had to document because Kristin is the ONLY one who looks reasonable for a run.  Seriously, what do Keith and his dad have on!?  Cracked me up!

Aunt Kristin couldn't get enough snuggles from a little baby girl...can't say I blame her!

That FACE!!


That afternoon we all went to an Egg Hunt in town



Landon was VERY proud of his sand necklace


So excited to ride the horse this year!



The egg hunt itself was packed, but they do a great job of breaking it up by age group.  We didn't bring one basket with us, so prepared am I!, but thankfully they had plastic bags for "those parents."

The kids played outside the rest of the afternoon and we grilled out for dinner...it was a great day!

Happy Easter!!  Look at these sweet cousins!


Paw Patrol Air Patroller!!



This was just the sweetest moment...Landon got a new Curious George book and Alex was reading to him...so sweet!

Aunt Kristin with some of her favorite girls!

Precious cousins looking adorable


The Zuber Family

My everything

Opa with all SIX of his grandchildren!!

Is this the face of a proud big sister or what??  I LOVED their matching dresses!!


This boy ADORES his baby sister


After Easter morning fun at our house, we headed to my dad's so they could see the kids and Keith's family could see my dad's house one more time before he moves.  The Easter Bunny left a TON of eggs at our house, but said we could hide them at Grandpa's.  The dads hid all the eggs and the front and then my dad had done some eggs in the backyard too.  Egg hunts are just so much fun!  ...and the amount of candy we have is RIDICULOUS!!



After leaving Grandpa's, we headed to Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop's for Easter lunch!  Reagan LOVED playing with Sydney!

Gigi getting her baby snuggles!

I mean...does it get any cuter??



Another egg hunt and another failed basket!




Sweet Mop with the crazies!


BOOM!  Nailed my first Easter :)

It was such a great day and a fun filled weekend!  We were home in plenty of time for the Syracuse game, which made Keith's Easter complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment