Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week of the Stomach Bug...

Sunday was gross...just gross.  I woke up not feeling well in the middle of the night and before I knew it the stomach bug had taken over in full force.  NO FUN.  Keith literally handed me the baby to feed her and then took her away.  Even sitting up to feed Maddie was enough to make me throw up, literally.  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  By Monday I felt a little better, not much, but I could function and atleast get out of bed...that's about it though.

Maddie was playing in the playroom with Landon on Monday and he brought down all his loves for her, such a sweet brother!


Tuesday night I woke up in the middle of the night to the moans of Landon...poor guy was victim #2!  He threw up 5 times over night...

this was part of our Wednesday morning...

He seemed to be feeling okay later in the morning...

...but it didn't take long for him to crash and then really not feel good all afternoon and kick in with a little fever.  My poor baby!

Thankfully Daddy was able to pick up Reaggie at school, so she came home ready to play outside and hold that baby.  Is that the face of a proud big sister or what??

Madalyn doesn't look it in this pic, but she really does love her big sister...she was just hangry (hungry and angry!).

No comments:

Post a Comment