Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ice Cream, Meltdown, and the Easter Bunny

Just some randoms...

This kid rockin' my slippers!


Free Cone Day at DQ!  YUM!!

Landon had an art show at school on St. Patrick's Day night and I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.  Like didn't even cross my mind at ALL forgot about it.  Once I realized it that night, I lost it.  I just sobbed.  I just felt like the worst mom and that I will NEVER have my act together again.  Trying to keep up with everything around the house, the kids, and everything...my days just always feel rushed.  It's crazy.  I can't complain about Maddie because she's the BEST baby, but the girl does love to be held and one can only do so much with one arm!  ANYWAY, I texted Landon's teacher and thankfully she left everything up for Friday morning so I was able to check everything out and take pics.  She did such a cute job and their classroom theme was Disney.  They worked so hard on so many projects!




Friday afternoon, after we picked up Reagan from school, we went right to the mall.  We needed to see the Easter Bunny and decided to grab Panera before Keith's Easter Seals volleyball game.  Can you believe the package to get your picture done with the bunny was $30!?  That just seemed like a rip to me, so I stood off to the side and took my own pics, which they let you do.  Crazy!


Madalyn's first big holiday :)

That's 3 kids...Keith and I still can't believe we have THREE!

We cheered on Daddy and his team, which was all neighbors/friends, so that was fun!  The kids ran around, did a few crafts, and had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment