Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pinkalicious and JJ's Birthday

Saturday, March 5th was a busy day!  Reagan and Keith had a date to go see Pinkalicious LIVE!  Keith was walking to his car one day in Wilmington and saw a billboard for the show and thought that would be a fun little way to celebrate, again, Reagan's amazing report card.  Not to mention, a fun little date for the two of them :)  Reagan was so excited!

She started her day with a bath, wearing pink (of course!), and getting some baby snugs!

She was SLIGHTLY excited and goofy!

this kid!


like I said, totally goofy!




just a total BOY!

While Keith and Reagan were at Pinkalicious, Landon, Maddie, and I headed to Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop's to celebrate JJ's birthday!!


We were excited to give JJ her presents!





She loved it!

Gigi got sweet snuggles too!!

I have some crazy kids...




I have to end with this...Landon wanted to bring me breakfast in bed.  He and daddy made pancakes and brought me breakfast on his tray.  I had already gobbled up some, but had to take a picture.  Such sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment