Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

October 1st this man finished writing all of the numbers from 1 to 100!  He had been working on it for a couple days and was SOOO proud of himself.  Landon has made us so very proud in kindergarten...he is working so hard and always wants to do his very best!




That afternoon soccer was cancelled because of rain and Landon had a birthday party in Dover, which is almost half way to the beach.  I had a few exchanges I wanted to make at the Loft Outlet, SOOO I thought Keith and Landon could go to the party and the girls and I would head to the beach for a quick shopping jaunt.  WELL...we dropped the boys off and about 30 minutes in Maddie got so fussy.  I pulled over to give her a quick bottle and she had a poopy EXPLOSION!!!!  The girl has NEVER done this and of COURSE she does it on our way to the outlets and when I don't have a change of clothes!!!  I cleaned her up with every wipe I had with me, gave her a bottle, and just left her in a diaper...hello!  Thankfully her shirt survived the explosion, so we were going to push through and do these exchanges!  We got to the Loft, with the rest of the state, and the line was 30 people deep.  Keep in mind please that Maddie has a Sofia the First blanket wrapped around her legs so that she doesn't look like total trash just in her diaper :)  I left the girls in line while I got what I needed and as I'm about to check out, Keith calls because the birthday party at Chuck E Cheese was going to be over in about 15 minutes.  WELLLL I was still at the BEACH!!  We rushed out of there, got back in the car to pick up the boys, only to hit GOBS of Nascar traffic!!  Oh it's always an adventure!  We FINALLY made it home and went over to our neighbors for a little get together...no pictures, but a crazy little Saturday to say the least!

Sunday morning we decided to head to the pumpkin patch!




This makes me LAUGH!  Do you see Reagan's eyes in this one?!?!  These two can get along SO well, but MAN can they also get under each other's skin!!! 



Landon found the perfect one!

The sun was just bright enough...Maddie couldn't even open her eyes! It was still so wet from the rain the day before that I didn't even get a cute picture of her sitting in the patch...oh well!

Reagan's pumpkin!

My pumpkins! (Maddie not looking...)

(Landon not looking)

After pumpkin picking it was play time!  Landon wound up on the top of this train, crazy kid!

That afternoon the big kids and I were on a corn stalks, hay bale, and mum mission...

...as you can tell in Reagan's face there were tears and drama about something...there is no telling what!

probably something this kid did!

All appears to be better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment