Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rounding out September

Keith was home on Reagan's Tuesday soccer night, which allowed me to just take her to soccer.  She really has been having fun this season playing.  She is REALLY excited for dance to start and doesn't know that she wants to do soccer again, but I'm so proud of her for sticking to it and having fun!


On September 28th Maddie had her dreaded allergist appointment.  He wanted me to bring her around this age to see if she is allergic to peanuts and if not, to start giving her peanut butter.  I was a nervous wreck!  She was SOOOO brave.  Not even ONE tear from her!  She just got tested for peanuts, egg yolk, egg white, and bananas (since I thought she might be allergic).  ALL came back FINE!!  YAY!!  The allergist said, "well one out of three is better than none out of three." (talking about a peanut allergy)  SOOO now I just need to be brave and give Maddie peanut butter...which will be at our neighbor's house since we don't even keep it in our house!


Just sitting like a big girl while Mommy waters the flowers!


I LOVE our morning snuggles together!  (on mornings when we don't have to be up and out the door!)

Just looking adorable in one of her fall outfits :)

...and another!  That vest!!

This boy was just being so silly one night before bed and I happened to have my phone with me!  He is such a little nut...and getting way too big...

LOVE this boy and that precious smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment