Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Picture Days and Cuteness

Monday was picture day for my big kindergartener!


Look at this big boy...he's just getting so big!

...and is sooo stinkin' cute!


...and so crazy!!

This sweetness rocked one of her fall outfits on Monday...seriously I could eat her!

Reagan came home on Monday to a VERY special surprise from Uncle Walker, her Godfather, asking her to be the flower girl in his upcoming wedding!  She is SOOO excited!!  The wedding is in Chicago in December, so she gets a fun trip out of it too :)

Little cutie!  The middle school girl next door comes over on the afternoons that Maddie is still sleeping so I can go pick up the big kids at school without having to wake the babe...it's so awesome and she just loves Madalyn.  Yesterday she brought over this little toy for her and she loves playing with it!

lounging watching a Paw Patrol...or Blaze...no telling!

snuggling with my favorite little man, who clearly was too engrossed in his show to smile in a picture with his momma

Today was my big 2nd graders picture day!  After sending her to school with her curled hair, navy polo dress, and white sweater (uniform attire even on picture day!) I looked at her picture from last year's picture day and guess what she had on...same thing!!  Different sizes and style of dress, but navy polo dress and white sweater.  Oops!  She still looked adorable...and a little too big!





Off to school with Daddy!
(we were running SOO late this morning!  One of these days I'll have my act together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment