Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Busy Week

Last week was a busy week with these cuties!

Maddie is quite the piano player!


She also loves to jumpy jumpy!



...and lunch with JJ at Panera!


Thursday night was back to school night and it's one of my favorite nights of the year.  I love getting to hear about all the wonderful things the kids will do in the upcoming school year...and it was surreal to me that I had TWO classes to go to!  We sure are blessed with wonderful teachers for our kiddos this year!

precious Reagan..."This year in second grade I hope to work on mastering my math facts, speaking in a large group, and doing a good job on my homework.  I am looking forward to everything!"




Friday afternoon Halloween costumes arrived and a certain skeleton in our house couldn't wait to try it on...ha!  I really don't like scary costumes, but whatever.  Landon couldn't be more happy with his lovely costume.


Clearly he had to go down to show Liam, which then meant Liam getting his costume on.  Please also keep in mind it was approximately 100* this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment