Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy 10th Anniversary!

We traveled home from Disney on our anniversary, so we clearly didn't celebrate at all.  Once we got home though Keith had to "run out."  I figured he wanted to get a card and told him not to worry about it, we were exhausted.  Well he insisted on going and wound up being gone two hours...I called him and was like where the heck are you!?!  He eventually got home and in the morning he got right up to make a yummy breakfast.  He first brought up a tray with a tin of chocolate covered pretzels, which turned out to be the reason he was gone for 2 hours the night before...looking for a tin.  (a traditional 10th anniversary gift)  Then there was another to open and I couldn't believe it, but Keith got me diamond earrings.  They ware gorgeous and I couldn't NOT have been more surprised!



My gifts were not nearly as exciting, but I got him a cool tin punch with all of our names and birth dates and our wedding date and some aluminum collar stays for his dress shirts. 

Keith was so sweet and arranged for my dad and Diane to come over and babysit that night and we went to dinner at the Hotel DuPont, which is where we had our wedding reception.  It was delicious and nice to get out!


Marriage is not always easy, in fact it's pretty hard, but Keith and I make it work and I am so proud of all the we have accomplished together and the three little loves we have brought into this world!  Happy 10th Anniversary, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment