Sunday, December 31, 2017

November!


The day after Halloween, Reagan stayed home from school because she wasn't feeling that good...sooo she got some extra time with Gigi and Mop!



My girl LOVES her bookies!


real life!!!  I don't think I'd showered in 3 days...I can't even remember why now

finally showered and Maddie LOVES to help brush my hair


Daddy had a little surgery done that means no more babies for us...not going to lie and say I didn't have tears in my eyes when he went back!

This one had a yucky little bug, thankfully it moved out just as quickly as it came on



These two older kiddos of mine can be the BEST of friends and the BIGGEST enemies...the normal sibling relationship.  Well one day I was sooo annoyed with their annoying of each other I had them write sentences...it was hilarious, but it worked...for about an hour!



escaped with my girl and look who we ran into!

she bought a new game...pretty hilarious!






LOVE this smile and that she LOVES to wear momma's shoes!



flu shot celebratory donut for being such a big girl!




Last soccer game...

a birthday party...

and an end of season soccer party to round out our Saturday!





The week before Thanksgiving we busted out the kiddo's Christmas trees for their room!  I LOVE getting ready for Christmas and the kids LOVE getting their trees all decorated!









sweetest sissies after bath/shower time!



Landon was home sick for a couple days with a yucky cough and he discovered a love for snapchat...it was hilarious!





my poor buddy...humidifier going, propped on pillows...



going to "mall-mart"


on our way to celebrate Will and Victoria's wedding!

could this kid be any cuter!?!?



and this beautiful girl needs to SLOW down on the growing up process!!






Mr. and Mrs.!  Such a beautiful wedding!!



We HAD to work on our basement before Thanksgiving because we have a bed down there that Keith's dad likes to sleep on!  Our basement is a total DISASTER!!!  It felt sooo good to get down there and organize a little...still SO much to do, but it's not quite as embarrassing anymore!  Landon found my St. Patrick's Day mask that I wore when I was teaching...the kid cracks me up!




Our local theater in town put on Charlie Brown's Christmas, it was so cute and we took Reagan's good friend Macy with us.

all I wanted was a normal picture with this kid...


a little chat...

finally!

doing her "work" and realizing I REALLY need to take her to get her hair cut!

All this boy wants for Christmas are his TWO front teeth!!  That last one was hanging by a thread and I was taking off his shirt to put his pj's on and got the shirt just right on his tooth and boom...it came out and didn't even bleed it was so loose!


OBSESSED with football...it's pretty adorable actually!

Landon's class was making butter and I was able to go in and help!  Such a cute, cute activity!!







someone else enjoyed the bread and butter too!


Thanksgiving preparations....

Reagan made her ice cream sandwich cake...so easy, and SO yummy!


such a good little taste tester

Gigi and Mop arrived so it was FINALLY time to do gingerbread houses!








Happy Thanksgiving morning!  Keith and his dad did the Turkey Trot together...it was freeeeezing!






OMG...lesson learned!  Do NOT put 5 pounds worth of potato peels down your garbage disposal!!!  THANK GOODNESS my dad and Diane were my "plumbers!!!"











Trivia Time!








This cutie was the WINNER!!  $10 gift card just for him!




Took my biggest girl on her FIRST Black Friday shopping adventure!  We ONLY went to Kohls at 7:00am and it wasn't even crowded! I told her that wasn't a true picture of the craziness that goes down on Black Friday, but we still had fun!

Someone discovered a love for Sunkist

The day after Thanksgiving means Christmas decorating day and Christmas tree getting day!  Poor Heinz I think he dreads being here for Friday!!



It's a beaut Clark!  It's a BIG tree with a LOT of sap!!





Saturday the big kids and I hit the road for Gigi and Mop's for their town parade!


Mop raked them a leaf pile and boy did they have fun!  My poor tree deprived kiddos.



it was cold, but NOTHING like what it has been in the past!




everything is all lit up and it's just the cutest parade!  We just love it!


After the parade we got some dinner




up in the attic and Gigi's house getting the Christmas decorations out!  They thought this was the COOLEST!

out to Baugher's for some yummy breakfast

I'll miss the day that they don't want to go play on the playground so much...



day 2 of leaf jumping

it was a BIG day!  Gramps took away the ramp to make it easier for Gran to get in the house...she can do the step now again, no problem!  YAY!

I married such a good little Clark Griswald!




This girl is NOT my best napper, but I'll take my daily snuggles :)



happiest when playing outside!  LOVES to rock and rock and rock and rock!

our November thankful tree :)  

a pretty day outside sliding with my lovey loo!






Landon had to write about what non-purchased gift he would give Jesus for Christmas...such a sweet little project!



it was time...4 inches OFF!!



the cutest little cut...LOVE it!  Just makes her look like such a big girl!

we went to a make-up music class...Maddie has SO much fun

This guy gave us quite the scare one day...he wouldn't come out from under Reagan's bed and could hardly walk.  We were SO SO worried.  Keith came up early and was really convinced this was it for our Bailey boy.  THANK GOODNESS he just had a bad pull in some muscle in his back leg that affects a lot of the dog's ability to move and also the nervous system!?  Who knew.  We were just so thankful the little guy was ok...especially a certain daddy around here!


it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment