Wednesday, December 15, 2010

18 Month Pictures

I can't believe it's been 6 months since I had Reagan's 12 month pictures taken! I have been meaning to call to make an appointment for Reagan and just kept forgetting. Finally on Saturday morning I called to see if they had any openings for Sunday...lucky for me they had just had a cancellation for 8:40am. I took it!

By the time Sunday morning rolled around, I really wasn't in the mood to drive 30 minutes to take Reagan...but I knew if I didn't, these pictures wouldn't get done before Christmas. So we did it! I was really happy with how they turned out, especially because we started with some tears and not wanting to let go of Mommy.









Six more months until this big girl is TWO!  Please tell me there is a time when this slows down just a little...I'm sure it's the teenage years when you are READY for them to speed up and go to college! :)

3 comments:

  1. Steph, I LOVE LOVE these photos! She is such a big girl now, huh?! Too cute! I wish I could tell you where the time goes, but I do not know myself. The same thing happens at my house too!

    Happy Happy Holidays!

    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the green dress with the monogram!!! she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. one word, PRECIOUS! i can't wait to snuggle that little sweetness in just about a month :) her little green dress looks great!!! love you, hope you are enjoying your snow day!

    ReplyDelete