Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Week...

Well technically two weeks ago, my sister made a BIG move to an awesome assisted living facility in Delaware!  This was a HUGE move for her, and our whole family, but she is transitioning really well.  When we got news about a month prior, that a spot had opened, I knew it was something I wanted to be there to help her with.  Reags and I flew up on Friday, December 3rd to stay for the weekend to help make J's room as comfy and cozy as possible.  She is sharing a room with another woman, so there isn't a TON of room, but it is coming along!  We set up a Christmas tree and some other Christmas decorations to help make it feel more homey.  On Friday night I picked up some take out for us and then we went to the "Buddy Ball."  Since Jamie had just moved in, she didn't have a "buddy" yet, so I nominated myself to be her buddy :)  We had a good time, but were both yawning by 8:45, surprised?? :)



Reaggie holding "Jay-Jay's" hand!  So Sweet!

We spent Saturday and Sunday relaxing and shopping!  It was so wonderful to be there to watch Jamie handle this huge move as well as she did!

Jamie, I am SO proud of you and know this is a great move for you!!!  I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment