Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Visit with Santa

We had a great weekend!  Friday night was my work Christmas party, which was a lot of fun!



Saturday we were up and at 'em to go see Santa at the mall.  The Mills went with us and THANK GOODNESS for the "Santa Fast Pass."  You pay an extra $2.50 online and get to go to the "fast lane."  Best extra $2.50 we ever spent!  We waited just a couple minutes for Morgan to read Santa her list and sit so nicely on Santa's lap and smile for her picture.  Reagan loved watching "MoMo" with "HoHo."  :)  Then it was RMK's turn...at first she was okay, then she wanted me to pick her up, then we put her on Santa's lap and the tears/screams began.  I am sorry, but it was hilarious!  We were laughing, but feeling bad, and I kept hearing people in line saying, "awww."  I picked her up and tried to sit next to Santa with Reagan, but that wasn't good either.  More tears!  Finally the very sweet Santa, gave Reagan some snowman stickers and that made her happy.  She was OVER seeing Santa.  So we paid $24 for this picture...however, I think it is classic and SO worth it!!  Poor Reagan, one day she'll probably be mad at me for this one!

Excited to see Santa!

Reags, me, Margaret, and Morgan

Our little family!

The Mills Family

Morgan reading her hand written letter to Santa...precious!

"Reaggie, say hi to Santa"....


Merry Christmas...haha!  I just LAUGH everytime I look at this picture!
We rounded out our fun filled morning at the mall with time for the girls to play in their play space and then lunch at Chic-Fil-A! By the time we got home it was just about naptime...for all of us! :)


3 comments:

  1. Yes... Thank goodness for Santas Fast Pass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Poor Reags....that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - the picture with Santa is hilarious! I have learned that you just never know how pictures like that will turn out - it is just the age. A few seconds of crying will not hurt them - you must have those pictures!

    ReplyDelete