Tuesday, April 12, 2011

25 Weeks!


I can't believe I posted this picture, but this is real life and this is what is worn after school :)  (This picture was taken in the office, which will be the new nursery...I think the bedding will look great with it and we're going to do red accents...I can't wait to get started!)  Today I am 25 weeks pregnant, that means 15ish left to go...HOLY!!  We are so excited for the little man, but really haven't done a THING to prepare!!  We will get on that SOON!

He is such an active little man...I love it!  He is moving around all the time and constantly telling me hello with a kick here, a jab there, and hiccups.  I thought I would always remember what it felt like to have a baby in my belly, but once Reagan was out, I forgot...I just LOVE this feeling!

I am feeling great!  Really no complaints other than getting a HUGE belly!  Seriously, this belly is growing like a weed and there is still a LOT of growing left that the little boy has to do!  It's okay though...as long as I can still find a spot for Reaggie to snuggle on my lap, we're all good!

July is going to be here before we know it!  Reagan keeps talking about what all she is going to do to help with the baby...she is really practicing the diaper changing thing hard!  ha :)  I know she is going to be such a great Mommy's (and Daddy's) helper!

3 comments:

  1. you look amazing! Love the bump pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic! what are you going to name him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is precious - i can still hear her "rock the baby, milk for the baby, change baby's diapers" :) ltk is one lucky little brother!!! you look fabulous, keep the belly pics coming! :)

    ReplyDelete