Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone, but the beautiful thing is that this upcoming week is my spring break, SOOO no school tomorrow, or for the rest of the week!  Reags and I are hitting the friendly skies tomorrow though and heading to PA to visit with family for a couple days...one of these days we will all stay put for several weeks in a row, actually coming up very soon we will be staying put for a long time! :)

Friday night Reaggie and I met Keith at the mall to run a couple errands, see the Easter Bunny, and grab Chic-Fil-A for dinner.  It was such a fun little night.  Reagan loved riding on the "choo choo" and eating an ice cream cone..."me hold it mommy, me hold it."  Love it right?  Keith was able to use a little massage that I had gotten him last year, I think for his birthday, so he felt nice and refreshed after that, I said to him, must be nice :)

Riding the "choo choo"

How niiiice... ;)

Checking out that Easter Bunny...

"Hi Bunny!  Hop, hop, hop"

A picture of our picture with the Easter Bunny...not quite comfortable enough to do it herself!

Ice cream time!




"Me carry it Mommy!"  Heaven help us!

Saturday morning we were up and at em for our first week of Reagan's swim lessons.  She is in the same class she did last year and really loved it!  It really is just a "getting familiar with the water class," but they sing songs and practice lots of kicking.  It's cute!  She did great and loved being in the pool.  Everytime we drive by the club she always says "pool" or "go swim."  She is going to be a total water bug this summer I think! :)

Ready for swimming lessons!

She is currently obsessed with her "fip fops" :)



I had to jet out of swim lessons a few minutes early to head to Greensboro for Erin's wedding.  It was SO nice and great to see so many people that I don't get to see nearly often enough.  Thankfully it was all indoors because the weather outside was NOT lovely at all.  (In fact Raleigh got hit with some VERY nasty tornadoes.  Just a couple miles down the road from us houses were leveled and people lost everything...so scary!  We lost power for about 5 hours, but that was fine in comparison.)  Erin and Bradd both looked so happy and beautiful!  It was a great afternoon!

Nanc, Christie, and Ms. Evans

Sandy, Jason, and Kelly

Pam and Bill, me, and Swies

"The blonds" and "The brunettes"  Love these girls!!

The beautiful bride and I!

Today has been a day of laundry and packing, playing outside, running to Walmart and Gymboree (it was the last day to use my Gymbucks!), and making dinner.  Not super eventful, but busy!

Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of Reags and her ice cream cone! A girl after my own sugar lovin' heart!

    ReplyDelete