Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a GREAT Easter weekend we had!  It was busy, relaxing, beautiful, really...it was perfect!  Other than the fact that I am totally exhausted and we have to go back to "reality" tomorrow, it was wonderful! :)

Saturday morning Keith and Reags were off to swimming lessons and I had to go to the grocery store and run a couple other quick errands.  Keith was meeting Jeff for golf, so I had limited time...probably a good thing! 





Once Keith got home we dyed Easter eggs!  I only boiled a dozen, but thankfully that was plenty for sweet girl to have fun with.  She thought it was pretty cool and had a lot of fun, as did the parents! :)

So excited!


Snuggling with a little milk before bed on Saturday night!

This morning, of all mornings, Reagan slept until 8:00!  Honestly, I don't know the last time she did that...she clearly needed it!  Once she got up we searched the house for her Easter basket...that sneaky bunny put it in the dining room!  She was so excited about her new treats, but her favorite by far is her new Dora chair, surprise, surprise! :)  We had a great little morning, but it was quick because we had to head out the door for church.  The nursery was packed this morning and Reags wanted nothing to do with it, so she just stayed in church with us and did really well.  At the end we were singing and I was holding her.  Several people around us had their arms in the air and Reagan started doing it too...Keith and I thought it was pretty cute.  Reagan requested a biscuit on the way home, maybe with a little convincing from mommy, regardless, we stopped by Bojangles on the way home! :)  Reags loves her some biscuits!


LOLLIPOPS!!!



In LOVE with this dress!!  I think she looked too darn cute!


Yummy Bojangles!

Family shot :)

We came home, played outside, Keith did lots of yard work, I worked on dinner/dessert preparations, laundry...the fun stuff.  After Reags got up from her nap we had a little Easter egg hunt outside for her.  She loved carrying around a basket and finding all the eggs.  We couldn't have had a more beautiful day!

Enjoying a book in the shade, in her new Dora chair

Helping mommy cut roses from the rose bushes

Looking for eggs

Success!!


Taking a breather!

We had a great dinner together and now my Easter Bunny cake is waiting for me downstairs, but I didn't want Mum-Mum or Gigi upset with me for not posting tonight :)

Reaggie was such a great helper getting dinner ready!  She helped me wash potatoes and put them in the pot after I cut them up...too sweet :)

Keith is ready to eat! :)

"No like Mommy" :)  She is NOT my child!


Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh she is too precious! i LOVE the dress!!!! i am so glad you guys had a good easter - you look so cute, i love your dress :) i am sorry i never replied to your email i am getting ready to do it now! love ya!

    ReplyDelete