Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day...

Today is the first day of school around us and while it is strange not being a part of it, I am so thankful to be home with my sweet kiddos (even though one of them is STILL singing in her bed instead of napping!!).  Last year at this time I was a wreck...remember?!  I never thought that school year was going to end...however it did, quickly and soon after came our little man.  It's amazing how so much can change in a year!

Today was also the first day that I took the kids (so strange to have an "s" on the end of that word!) out to run several errands.  I was somewhat nervous, but knew we just had to do it.  We were out of the house, on our way out of our neighborhood at 9:58...before 10!  :)  We went to the post office and saw our Miss Monnie, who was so happy to see Reagan and meet baby Landon.  Then we went to the library to return library books and get new ones.  Fourteen books later we walked over to the playground and Reags played for awhile, all while Landon was snoozing away in his carseat.  We left the playground, at Reagan's request, and went to a little shop to pick up a gift, then to the Chic-Fil-A drive thru.  I was pretty excited to get that much accomplished in one day :)  Too bad I did not take ONE picture!  I just kept thinking, Landon is going to wake up any minute and want to eat...but sweet thing just snoozed away.  Such a good boy!!

Things are doing very well here...I feel like we are getting things down and learning more and more everyday about our sweet Landon.  Next Friday he will be ONE MONTH old already!  Can you believe it?  Only 11 more to go before he is one...

We are keeping an eye on this Hurricane Irene to see what her deal is going to be.  J and my dad are supposed to be visiting this weekend, however the storm might change those plans, hopefully not!

Here are a couple pics of what has been going on: (more pics to come...promise!)

Such a good helper!

These rain boots are a "must" these days :)

This was at Babies R Us on Tuesday...purse, baby, necklace...girl is accessorized!

No comments:

Post a Comment