Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Weeks

Happy TWO WEEKS (and one day) Landon Thomas!!!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already...well part of me can and another part of me can't!  Things are busy to say the least, but we are doing better and better.  Gran and Gramps came yesterday and it is wonderful having extra hands to help out!  I told Reagan the other day I need to be an octopus mommy and she said "you need eight arms mommy!"  ha!  She is totally right!

Landon has done so much better since we started the supplement bottles!  They are a life saver :)  He is doing great with it and they make him so much happier!  He is such a sweet baby and will cry only if he has some gas or is hungry, and I can't say I blame him.  He loves his sister and she loves him...it's precious!  Landon has even started liking a binky, which I have to say I am SO happy about because it really does help to calm him down when he is upset.

What else...we went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 week check up and he is doing great.  His weight was...are you ready!?!...10 pounds 13.5 ounces!!  Yahoo!  Between the boobie and bottle he is growing into a big, strong man!!

We put Landon in his room on Monday night for the first time.  I was so scared I wouldn't hear him because when he is ready to eat in the middle of the night he just kind of makes his "grunting" noises, but I can hear him.  If you let him get past the grunts it turns into tears.  He loves to eat in the middle of the night and is pretty good about going right back to sleep!  Such a sweet man.

We had some pictures taken on Sunday and the sneak peak that I saw turned out so cute!  I can't wait to see all of them and get the announcement going!

We are so in love with our little man, not so little, but he is perfect.  Reagan is doing so well and has continued to amaze me with her patience and her ability to independently entertain herself while I am feeding Landon or trying to clean up around the house.  We are so blessed! 

Keith snuggled with his "mini me" :)

Lovin' on baby brother!  This was actually a life saver...Reags held Landon while I finished cooking dinner the other night.  She is such a sweet helper!



2 weeks old!  He was sporting the cutest outfit, a blue polo and plaid shorts.  I didn't get a full shot, but he'll be wearing it again soon :)  We ventured out on Tuesday to surprise Daddy at the office and then made a trip to Harris Teeter.  This was big time for me...I hadn't left the house with both of them by myself yet, so I was excited!

Poor Bailey, he's so deprived...good thing he snuggled on Gigi like a little baby and got lots of lovin'!


Such the little mommy!  I love this!


Reaggie and Gramps went on a walk last night to the pond...Reagan made sure he knew exactly where to go!  Too cute :)


Such a pretty sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment