Sunday, December 4, 2011

4 Months!


On Friday, Landon turned 4 months old!!  He is just getting so big!

We went for his 4 month check up on Thursday and I was so hoping to get the "ok" to start on cereal, which we did.  I'm hoping that fills this man up a little more so that he starts sleeping through the night.  Poor thing had to get three shots again and an oral vaccine, they were no fun for anybody.  I had Reagan with me and we talked a lot about Bubby getting shots and that he would cry, but we would give him hugs and kisses to help him feel better.  Well...talking can only do so much.  I don't know who was screaming louder, Landon or Reagan.  Bless her heart...she hated seeing her brother in pain.  I didn't cry this time, which is a first, but I couldn't even think about crying when I had 2 crying kids!  They both calmed down, but it was a pretty "enjoyable" 5 minutes.  :)

Here are his 4 month stats:
         * Weight:  19 pounds!!! (95%)
         * Height:  26 3/4 inches (90%)
         * HC: 44.5 cm (95%)


I was getting Landon undressed for his weight and the nurse was asking me a ton of questions, one of which was "does he have trouble eating?"  I looked at her and said, "does it look like he does?"  :)  It was pretty funny!  My big man!


Landon is starting to "talk" more and more with his latest being making raspberry sounds.  He is laughing up a storm and thinks his big sister is one of the funniest people around.  He is grabbing at everything and is really liking to start playing with little toys...perfect timing for Christmas!  Landon loves to be sitting up...he is getting really good at it...I think he will be sitting up pretty soon.  He is not rolling yet, but is getting SO close.  He will lie on his back and very far over on his side. 


My favorite thing is probably how he knows when his momma or daddy is close by.  He knows our voice and when he hears it he laughs and smiles so big!  It's precious, cuter when it's not 3:15 in the morning, but cute none the less!  I also love how he grabs the top of my shirt when he is falling asleep, it's like he needs to know I'm still there....love that!


We think LTK is going through a growth spurt because his sleeping lately has been pretty terrible, but hopefully that's on the up swing!  There were a few very rough nights this week, but to be expected I guess!


Let's see...Landon is wearing mostly 9 and some 12 month clothes right now and is SO ready for a size 3 diaper.  We have a few more size 2's to use up and once we do, 3's are in full force.  When Reagan was a baby they had the size 2-3, I haven't seen those anymore...I guess they did away with them.

We just love him to pieces and know he is just going to keep changing so quickly!!  His smile is the sweetest and his cheeks are beyond kissable!!  I keep reminding myself that this is all so temporary and he will be a crazy 2 year old like his sister before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment