Wednesday, December 14, 2011

School and Stroller

This is Reagan's last week of school before the Christmas break and lucky me, it was my volunteer week too!  Keith has been able to stay home with Landon while Reags and I go to school, but today he had a meeting downtown.  THANKFULLY a very sweet mom in the class covered for me today or I would have had my little man with me, along with 9 two year olds!  :)

Posing with Mommy before school

Monday was my snack day...I took in bananas too, but found this idea on Pinterest and had to try them.  SO easy and they were a hit with the kiddos!

Playing with friends

Reags and Emmy playing play-doh.  Whenever you ask Reagan about Emmy she says, "Emmy crack my up!"

Reags and her bestest friend Brooklyn and Shelby

Someone decided they didn't need a nap, so I put her to work cleaning :)

Yesterday the weather was pretty wonderful!  We hung out at home in the morning and I wanted to go for a walk.  WELL...we delivered Christmas cards up our hill and then, after Reagan's stroller and baby rolling down the hill twice, she was over the idea and wanted to play on her swingset...which probably worked out fine because our track record of Reagan walking her stroller usually results in me holding it and eventually carrying her...oh and pushing the stroller and holding Bailey's leash.  ha!

This cutie sat in the stroller like a big boy yesterday!  He loved it!!!

As you can see Baby Cinderella (Aunt Diane...it's her FAVORITE!) was about to face plant...

...but Mommy Reagan was right there to comfort her!

After naps yesterday we ventured out to Walgreens, Target, and Chic Fil A drive thru.  We don't go out in the evenings ever and I was reminded why as Landon was screaming on our way home at 6.  We accomplished what we needed to though and had a great day!

PS...10 days until Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment