Monday, July 2, 2012

11 Months!

(Our printer is out of ink, ugh!  SOOO no "official" 11 month picture yet!)
Landon man is now 11 months old...next time I write about him he will be ONE?!?!  ONE!!!  Reaggie and I were just talking today about how a year ago at this time Mommy's tummy was REALLY big!  She said, "remember that goopy stuff they put on your belly?!"  ha!  I don't know if she really remembers that or if we have talked about it before, but it was pretty funny.

Oh Mr. Landon...he is just a sweet, sweet BOY!  ALL BOY!  Moms of boys, multiple boys, I love you! :)  haha!  Landon finds EVERYTHING to get into...seriously, there are drawers/cabinets that I don't think Reagan knew existed until Landon showed her :)  He is into it all.  SOO busy all the time.  I adore how he loves to play with his trucks and if a toy has wheels, even if it's pink, he loves to play with it. 

He is really standing by himself a LOT these days, which he is so proud of.  In the last week or so he has REALLY started walking along all of the furniture and is pushing everything around the floor to use as a balance for him to walk.  He pushes Reaggie's pink cozie coupe all over the house.  It's pretty cute!  I can't believe he is old enough to be almost walking.

Let's see, he is totally off baby food, and has been for awhile.  He eats pretty much what we give him, but he sure does have an opinon.  If he could eat yogurt melts, puffs, and the little Gerber snacks all day everyday I think he would be a very happy camper.  :)  He does love goldfish, cheese, bologna, ice cream, crackers, grapes, strawberries, and his morning toast.  Those are probably the favorites right now.  Within the last week he has started refusing a bottle too.  I thought at first it was probably because the ulsers hurt him so badly in his throat, but now he still wants nothing to do with it.  I kind of wish he would have given me a warning on that one so I could have enjoyed giving him his last bottle :(  I am happy that it's one less transition to have to worry about though.  I try to give him some formula in a sippy cup a couple times a day and he does okay with that.  I think he still thinks it's weird since he's so used to his water in there.

Landon is starting to "talk" a little more.  He was saying "da-da" to everything, but he is starting to say "ma-ma" more and more when he sees me.  It's precious and I love it.  :)  He also is big into "uh-ah" when he drops something.  It's also pretty cute!  He doesn't call Reagan anything yet, but he was a special scream for her. :)

One of my most FAVORITE things that Landy (yes, we have started calling him Landy...I swore I wouldn't, but it's cute and fits him!) has started doing is giving Mommy kisses.  If I ask him for kisses he opens that sweet mouth so big and gives me the sweetest smooches.  He also gives me "love" when I ask for hugs and puts his head on my shoulder and snuggles me...keep in mind it lasts 2.2 seconds, but I'll take what I can get.  :)

Landon really doesn't like sleeping during the day too much at all.  He will USUALLY take a decent morning nap, about an hour to an hour to an hour and a half.  The afternoon nap is maybe an hour.  He seems to wake up at 2:30 on the nose everyday.  It doesn't matter if I put him down at 1 or 1:30, he is up at the same time.  Some days I can rock him a little longer and he'll sleep, other days I'll rock him, but he's wide awake.  SO we usually have plenty of playtime while sister is still snoozing away (most days!).

Our sweet shug is just the cutest little man and I could eat his cheeks to pieces.  We love him SO much and can NOT believe he is going to be ONE in a month!!  I am pretty thankful that I have an almost one year old right now and I'm not about to pop with a 10 pound 8 ounce baby this summer. ;)

Time to gear up for a "whale" of a good time for his first birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment